Monday, November 6, 2023

Sending Autumn Thanks

Goodness. I think I'm back! I've held a card class, been sick, Halloween-ed and worked on other projects I haven't shared, like the calendars, which I will share soon! And all the other things with life! But today I needed some cards, so I got to play a bit! 

The first one I'm sharing used the latest from Color Throwdown, and since it says "thanks" right on it, it fits The Paper Players challenge too! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Sending Smiles
Ink: Petal Pink, Wild Wheat, Copper Clay, Soft Seafoam
Paper: Soft Seafoam, Basic White card stocks
Accessories: Brass Butterflies

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful design! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely CAS design - those flowers layer beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all these gorgeous flowers! Such a pretty card! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...