Friday, November 10, 2023

Peaceful Christmas

I really love this paper. When I was little, my dad had a record with a perfect Christmas scene on it- a little boy who had fallen asleep in a huge, old fashioned arm chair, by the fireplace and tree, and a plate of cookies for Santa, and this page reminds me of that. 

This is one of those ideas that works in my head better than in real life. I tried a couple options and I don't really love either, even tho I do love all the elements... 
Supplies:
Stamps: Perched in a Tree
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Basic White & Cherry Cobbler card stocks, Traditions of St Nick DP
Accessories: Festive Pearls, Circle dies, big shot (retired)

I stewed about it a while because I really want this to be part of my class and it helps to love the selection...! I added a cardstock mat to the DP and that seemed to solve it! So this is what we'll make!


And because you really should see this pack of paper up close, here's a quick sampling of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...