Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Christmas Baking!

Do you like to bake at the holidays? This year we have seven kinds of treats that someone or other in the house has requested..! Mostly cookies, but also a super simple "fudge". (it isn't a true fudge, but it IS yummy, and it is fast, so that's good enough for me!)

I scrapped this page for my daughter in January and also saved this one to share in December. The photos are very old, because she had a shoe box of all sorts of photos I'd printed over the span of many years and just hadn't gotten to... She had 31 "old" events fully printed, waiting to be scrapped in January, and since she graduated in May I was cramming. So here was this one! 
...The photos are older than the DP and might be older than the stamps too! 

Supplies:
Stamps: A Merry Little Christmas, ABC-123 Sketch Alpha
Ink: Real Red, Mossy Meadow marker
Paper: Basic White, Candy Cane Lane DP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...