Thursday, December 14, 2023

Graham Cracker House!

Today I have a page I made in May, and the photos are only from this past Christmas! Yeay! ha! 

My MIL made gingerbread houses but at our house we make them from graham crackers. We "glue" it together with burned sugar (method HERE) and turn the kids loose with whatever frosting or icing we have, and alllll the sprinkles and things. Two of them eat every bit, haha, but this girl is not a fan. They all enjoy creating them tho, and that's the point.

The embellishments all come from a Paper Pumpkin kit! One of those past Christmas ones I love. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Whimsical Lower Alpha
Ink: Cinnamon Cider
Paper: Mint Macaron card stock, 
Accessories: November 2020 Paper Pumpkin 

Do you make a gingerbread house at your house? Or just cookies? I make those too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...