Monday, December 18, 2023

Christmas Play!

Happy Monday! I have more projects for you this week! 
Today I have an event from last December, but for my younger daughter. This page was made in June. The children in our church congregation did a bit of a nativity play for a local assisted living center, and my little one was asked to be a sheep. She was terribly upset about that, and then decided she could be a lamb. ha. Whatever it takes! 
Supplies:
Stamps: Alphabest, For Unto Us, Joyful Nativity, God's Peace
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Delicata Gold
Paper: Very Vanilla & Cherry Cobbler card stock, All is Bright DP
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler & Gold Metallic ribbon, Festive Pearls
Journaling Font: Fairwater Script

and a smidge of a close up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...