Saturday, December 23, 2023

December 2024 Calendar Pages

Happy Saturday! 
I did make two calendars this year, as I have many years. This is our Christmas gift to our parents (and my siblings too) so I make two separate ones for each side of the family. This has kind of been pretty much all the creative time I've had since September or so.
This year was much more difficult. My sweet mother in law passed away this year, and she was always so animated in her excitement of the pictures we chose. And it was trickier to get my siblings to send me pictures and my side of the family simply didn't gather as much this past year for me to have enough photos of my own!
So, to mix things up, ha, today I am starting by sharing our December pages, which really use photos from December 2022. I always use the year before because I need them done by December, ha.

And as a bit of a reminder, the calendar for my inlaws is mostly of the people in my household, with a smattering of grandparents, or other family members as events may happen. 
And my parents calendar "has" to have each grandchild on every page, and on a "great" page I manage to get all of my parents descendants. haha! 
Lots of Christmas festivities last December! hahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...