Saturday, December 30, 2023

2024 Covers

Happy Saturday to you! I always think this time of Christmas break won't be weird, but it always is! On Wednesday I had to pull up my computer calendar to tell me what day of the week it was, and in relation to New Year's Eve, ha. 

Today I'm sharing the calendar covers this year. I have done many things for covers thru the years, but this time I kept it simple with just a family picture, some DP and a bit of embellishment.

This photo was taken on Thanksgiving. 


And this picture was taken on Christmas Eve of 2022! haha! And the baby was born in the middle of the year so she was added to the side. 
And if you were wondering, of course the calendars were a hit, again. Which honestly, ha, is a relief...

I hope you have a safe and happy New Year's Eve celebration, however you enjoy it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...