Monday, December 11, 2023

Christmas Love Notes

I don't know about you, but around here, life is just. so. packed. Mostly that's okay, but I am missing the creative side!! 

I made these pages in January and thought I'd save them to share in December. It's decidedly December! The photos are all the same, just for different people's books. I took the photo and we wrote the notes in December 2021. My daughter wanted the notes on punched out gingerbread men, and we taped the notes to the bedroom door of those who the note was for. 

Everything is very long retired, but there is a page for my husband and I, 
my youngest...
And this one for my son. And this one used a sketch from my scrappy friend Cheryl's blog, HERE.
Supplies:
Stamps: Whimsical Alpha Lower
Ink: Early Espresso, Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Candy Cane Lane DP
Accessories: Neutrals Candy Dots, Espresso Quilted Satin Ribbon, 1/8" Striped Ribbon, Gingerbread Man Punch
Journaling Font: Cinnamon Cake 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...