Tuesday, December 12, 2023

October's Paper Pumpkin!

Good morning! Have you ever subscribed to Paper Pumpkin? I have a few customers and friends who have. I've been a subscriber for a very long time, tho not the beginning. And I will tell you- the October and November kits are always my favorites!!

This time I preferred the October kit! I couldn't wrap my head around it when I saw the pictures of it, but the houses and trees are layers you add with Dimensionals. 


This time I even got the add-on! I think I've only done that one other time, but this time I realized it was a steal for a stack of quick cards and I send out approximately 90* cards a year sooo....! Here's the add-on, as we made it in my Christmas Card class in November. 
You COULD stick a die cut house on between the trees, but I thought it was so pretty exactly as it was! I just added a strip of ribbon, which we adhered with scotch tape! and a few Dimensionals on the greeting and voila! And! The add-on set, and the original kit refills are still available for subscribers HERE

*I do not send out 90 hand made cards. Most of our family gets a photo card and a newsletter of sorts. In recent years it's just been a short note I call our highlights. Customers who have purchased during the year, and a handful of others get a hand stamped card. It just depends. This year was actually probably the least hand-made I have sent since joining Stampin' Up! and that is saying something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...