Thursday, February 1, 2024

We Create Blog Hop: Sweet Deals

Can you believe we're already a month into this new year? Because I cannot....
But, a new month means a new blog hop, and here we are! 
Today I'm featuring a couple great ways to get a "Sweet Deal" with Stampin' Up!
First- this great bundle with the postage dies and ten greetings! I am always in need of greetings. And I love postage, haha. I love mail, I love buying stamps, it's just fun for me! And this set has 9 sizes of "postage stamps", plus a few extra details! What's not to love?? The best part is that when you order a bundle, you're saving 10% right off the bat! 

But also, I've said it before and I'll say it again- Sale-A-Bration is THE best time to place an order, or host, or join as a new Demonstrator! Why? Freebies, freebies and more FREEbies! And today I'm showing off one of the Sale-A-Bration exclusive sets - Detailed Dogwood. It is beautiful! And it's FREE with an order of $100 or more (before tax and shipping). That's about the cost of two great bundles!  

SO today's card shows off the second biggest postage die, a lovely greeting, some pretty flowers, and for a bit of direction, I used the inspiration from TGIF Challenges to do a fun pink and red "watercolory" look. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Perennial Postage, Detailed Dogwood
Ink: Memento Black, Sweet Sorbet, Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon, Perennial Postage Dies, Dimensionals, big shot (retired)

I actually tried three times to get this background. Finally, I put the Flirty Flamingo ink pad directly onto the largest acrylic block, all over it. Then I dabbed the Melon Mambo ink pad randomly. I edged the block with the Sweet Sorbet ink pad. I spritzed it with water and laid the block onto some Vanilla card stock and this is what I got when I cut it out! I think it's pretty and unique, what do you think? 

Now use the button below to hop on over to Kimberley's blog and see what she's created for you! We have some new hoppers this month, so be sure and welcome them with comments! 

4 comments:

  1. That's a really cool watercolor background - perfect colors for Valentine's Day 💕 Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Love the background! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did the background. I'll have to try it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...