Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Happy Scrapping!

I am absolutely in love with this Kiddin' Around Suite! This is the most basic way to use it in a scrapbook page, but I think it turned out cute. 
I don't even know who took these pictures of my daughter laughing, or why, but I thought they were so happy and that it should be scrapped! So I added some strips of these cute kids having fun, and a couple happy phrases from the stamp set. 
The tilted layout is inspired by my Scrappy friend Cheryl. Tho I guess it was originally from pagemaps. You can see her original layout HERE
And side note, I use my retired products specific for scrapbooking. So even though the focus is on this brand new product suite, there are still some retired items here. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Kiddin' Around, Seasonal Snapshot 2015 (long retired)
Ink: Berry Burst
Paper: Basic White, Berry Burst card stocks, Just Kiddin' DP
Accessories: Silver Metal Edge Tags (long retired), Berry Burst baker's twine (from a PP kit), 2016-18 In Color Enamel Shapes (long retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...