Friday, February 9, 2024

Another Paper Pumpkin!

This kit came February 2023 and I finally got it done AND sent out a handful too! 
This kit is unique in that each card is a window card on the front, and the rest of the scene is inside the card. They're super cute cards but to be totally honest, I don't love that it leaves NO room to write a message....I ended up flipping it over and writing it on the back, so do that before you add rain drops!

I did make two of this rainbow card ages ago, but I cut off the front frame/window parts. I made both of these last year: 


And these I made this past week. This was made exactly how it was designed.
Of these, the center was made as designed, the others left off the epoxy rain drop stickers... and also these use stamped greetings from other sets, rather than the kit.
And of these, the first is made as designed. The other two, I left off the green hill, and the third I put a duck instead of a bunny, because I'd used the bunny on the card last year. And again the third used a different stamped greeting.
And here's what is left over for whatever else I decide! 
Paper Pumpkin kits really are worth their price, and come with a stamp set and ink you can use for endless projects! And if you sign up now, you can earn FREE Sale-A-Bration items with a prepaid 3,6 or 12 month purchase! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...