Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Wizard Birthday

Ugh- it has been a month of sickness around here. A week of migraines for me, a week of two sick kiddos, and then a week of me sick! RUDE. Hence a lack of doing anything at all, especially creating.

I did get one card made yesterday, using the latest CAS Colours & Sketches. Well... it says to put the sentiment in the middle, and I did...with a bunch of other things too. But I am seriously loving this bundle and I love what I made here:  
Supplies:
Stamps: Kiddin' Around
Ink: Memento Black, Blackberry Bliss, Lemon Lolly, Fresh Freesia
Blends: Dark & Light Blackberry Bliss, Dark Daffodil Delight, Dark & Light Flirty Flamingo, Dark Petal Pink, Ivory, Bronze
Paper: Basic White, Lemon Lolly, Blueberry Bushel, Daffodil Delight & Poppy Parade card stocks, Gold & Rose Gold Metallic paper (retired)
Accessories: Blending Brush, Kiddin' Around dies, Glue Dots, big shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...