Thursday, February 15, 2024

Its Your Birthday!

I needed a card for a little girl and really, this set is so perfect! The color combo from The Paper Players, combined with the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches worked beautifully! I kind of had to sneak the Smoky Slate in- but I used it to ink the edges of the rectangle with the girl. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Kiddin' Around
Ink: Memento Black, Berry Burst, Smoky Slate
Stampin' Blends: Light Petal Pink
Paper: Bubble Bath & Basic White card stocks, Bright & Beautiful DP 
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils (Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue, Rich Razzleberry-retired), Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Berry Burst ribbon- retired from a PP kit

4 comments:

  1. SO cute! I love this sketch too, and what a fun little birthday girl! Thanks for playing with the Players this week and using my colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya that sweetie is perfect for a card for a little girl, especially in pink! Just lovely. Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Such a cute card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image and I love it with the patterns and papers you put behind it. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...