Monday, February 19, 2024

Postage Thank You!

Happy Monday! 
I'm back with more of that Detailed Dogwood stamp set, (because we're even closer to the end of Sale-A-Bration 2024) but this time I chopped it up with postage stamps! I used the colors from Color Throwdown for this one and it's already gone out in the mail! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Detailed Dogwood (Sale-A-Bration), Perennial Postage
Ink: Sweet Sorbet
Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic White
Accessories: Linen Thread, Perennial Postage Dies, Dimensionals

I did scoot the cut paper in the die, to trim off one of the edges from the top larger rectangle, to make it fit better in this grid. It's not perfect, but I like it anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Love the red dogwoods on the postage die cuts! Cool card!! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...