Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blue n' Brown!

I haven't stamped anything in a few days. Its like I've finally gotten spring fever "but it isn't even spring". (it is too hot now to still think Spring) I just can't seem to make myself sit and stamp, even tho I checked out a bunch of challenges and have had ideas floating in my head... just can't quite do anything about it. Sooo, last night I took the opportunity to get some stamping done. Both kids were asleep at a reasonable hour and my husband had to work pretty late, so I was able to get some things done! Posts are scheduled! *grin*

This is for the Whiff of Joy challenge and I'm getting it in barely on time, lol! They wanted brown and blue, which to me "looked" all wintery. haha! I also used the PCP sketch and here's what I came up with! Supplies:

Stamps: Lizzie with Muff (whiff of Joy), Fresh Cuts, Holiday Tag Team (retired) Ink: Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze Paper: Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze, Whisper White Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen, Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon Button Bouquet (retiring!!!), Silver Brads, Mat Pack, EE/Neutral buttons (retired)

And my blog friend Bev has more blog-candy to share! better check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning card sweetie, such a cute image and gorgeous colours. I have missed blog hopping these past few weeks but am all caught up now so will be visiting again more regularly lol x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...