Thursday, June 11, 2009

Simple enough?

LOL! Jennifer's Clean and Simple challenge for this week was "anything goes- just keep it simple". alrighty then! This one is trying to be part of a three page series, but I don't have the stamps here that I want to use on one of the pages and am stumped as to what to do with the third. But this is definitely simple! Supplies: Stamps: ABC Lower Alphabet (retiring!!!) Little Trucks (way retired) Ink: More Mustard, Not Quite Navy Paper: Kraft & More Mustard card stocks Accessories: Mat Pack, EE Brads

3 comments:

  1. Wow well some times Simple gets the job done!!! That is better than me who has a very hard time doing simple yet I am so far behind on scrapbook pages!!!

    Great Job on this page and it is done and in a book that is what counts!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the simple layouts and pages that really let the wonderful photos keep the focal point. This one is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya, this is a lovely layout!! Nice work!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...