Friday, June 5, 2009

Go Mom!

This one is from the OCC challenge last week, but it had to be delivered first! :D
I asked for this image on Wish-RAK a long time ago, and then it arrived when my blender pens were no good. So this is the first time I got to play with it. My mom has been doing Weight Watchers for a while now and has sort of plateaued, so I thought maybe some fun card like this might brighten her day. The girl is totally NOT my mom...pig tails? belly shirt? ROFL. But look how happy she is and how hard she's worked...!
It is an odd sort of color combination, but I think it worked out, and when you're making something like this, its nice to use the person's favorite colors, lol!
Supplies:
Stamps: Weightwatchabella (Stamping Bella), Sending Happy Thoughts card kit (retiring!!!) Ink: Black, Ruby Red Paper: Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac, Ruby Red, white card stocks Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, EE brads, Fairy Tale ribbon (retired)

1 comment:

  1. Gotta luv happy mail! So sweet of you to make this for your mom!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...