Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Some things

Well, even if I DID have time to stamp yet, I couldn't show you. At least temporarily my camera is broken. Yes, go a head and imagine the tears... lol. My husband fixed it last time, hopefully he can again!!!

But here's a couple things while you wait...since I'm sure someone is out there on the edge of their seat waiting for me to post something I made....LOL!

Remember THIS page? (I know, of course you do, just scroll down!) But guess what?! That page was randomly selected to win for Jennifer's Sketch, but then it was also *chosen* for the SCS challenge that inspired every thing else about the page!!! WOW!!!!

I am really one of those people who admires every one else's work and usually wishes mine was as good! So that is really funny and really amazing to me! YEAY for an awesome page! haha!

Then finally, Andrea gave me two awards. This first one has SERIOUSLY had me stumped. Who am I supposed to pick?! It says something about being no-obligation, but you can't win an award and leave it at that!

So here is the Gift Of Love award...!

Well. Susan and Heather leave me lots of sweet comments so I picked them. :) You are not required to pass it on, just ya know, if you feel like it! hee hee!

Then she gave this Honest Scrap award..haha. Is that because I'm not including more details than the photo description lately? Okay, okay...here are 10 honest facts about me...

1. I *love* to be with my husband and kids. Home is just as good as anywhere. Wish it happened more often.

2. I am more addicted to my computer than I like to admit. Summer is helping cure that one.

3. I love history. Especially our family history. Connected to my love for taking photos and scrapbooking? Definitely.

4. Chocolate calms me. So does cheesecake. (haha- ok, cheesecake doesn't necessarily, but if you want to bring me some, I'd be happy to eat it!)

5. I love music. My newest favorite is David Garrett. Wow.

6. I love going for walks and hikes. I need to do that a LOT more.

7. I have not stamped anything since last Tuesday. By the time this is posted, that will be a full seven days. Yikes!!!

8. I am becoming less helpless every day. I can read a map, plunge a toilet, change a smoke alarm battery............. HAHA!

9. I love to stay up late and sleep in. But I have kids. That doesn't happen much, lol!

10. I am allergic to 98% of the fresh fruits/veggies available in my area. To eat them, they have to be cooked. I don't like cooked veggies.

How was THAT?! yeah that's what I thought. Lots o' honest! HAHA! I think ya'll should play along. Its fun. hee hee. Actually, I saw a scrapbook page...something...that was like a confession kind of layout. Like "here's the REAL me, like it or not". Sounds like a really neat thing to do.

Maybe I can stamp later this week. Nights to come should be long...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya,

    Well I have not been able to leave very many comments lately, but I am hoping that is about to change some!!!

    I have enjoyed looking at your creations just not as much time to comment as I used to!!

    I always smile when I read your comments it is always good to see a friend from the beggining days of my blog ha less than a year ago for me anyway!!! LOL

    Of cource there is someone on the edge of thier seat waiting to see your creations!!!!

    How Awesome that your page got two awards!!! You go girl!!!

    Thank you for the lovely award now I just need to add it to my side bar!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun post! I hope your camera is well soon- so we can see some of your pretty projects!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...