Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day Cards!

So. here is *one* of the Father's Day cards from the other day's post. Blogger is not being cooperative and keeps loading one photo sideways. why???

I found this actual lighthouse online and colored it to match! I was very happy with how it turned out! (I don't know where the lighthouse image comes from, beyond very kind people on Wish-RAK.) Anyway, enjoy! :)

Supplies: Stamps: Unknown Ink: Black Paper: Really Rust, Pacific Point, white card stocks Accessories: Black grosgrain ribbon, Silver Brads, Mat Pack, Colored Pencils

Here is the final late Father's Day card we mailed out. This one mostly used Jen's SSFYTT for this week!

Supplies:

Stamps: Sense of Time, Fifth Avenue Floral Ink: Basic Gray Paper: So Saffron & Basic Gray card stocks, So Saffron Prints DP (retired) Accessories: Wide Oval Punch

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous lighthouse! Both cards are wonderful for Father's Day. I had never thought of using that sentiment on the second card for a Father's Day card, but it works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coloring on the first...and I love the clock on the second, but then again you know I'm obsessed with the clock it seems right now!! There's something about that image that seems to work with almost everything:) I love the sentiment you chose to pair it with too!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...