Saturday, June 27, 2009

Just becuase!

I got these fun Gorjuss Girls thru Wish-RAK and wanted to play with them! I picked the DP to go with this one and colored her accordingly...I went thru the challenges from last weekend and she didn't fit... I went thru the challenges for this week and she still didn't fit. This was me trying to MAKE her fit on the OCC sketch...and clearly, I missed, lol! She's just too big. Therefore, this card is JUST BECAUSE! hee hee!

And then when an event comes up, I will stamp a greeting vertically down that yellow blank spot!

Supplies: Stamps: Gorjuss Girls - Sugar Nellie Ink: Black Paper: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron & white card stock, Spring Showers DP (retired) Accessories: Blender Pen, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Mat Pack

3 comments:

  1. That little Nellie image is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. Love that adorable Nellie. And the piercing is such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aawww!! How cute is she??? I love the way you used this image!!! I do not own any of these images but one of my SU Downlines and good friend owns both sets and she has stamped them up for me so I have colored several and love them!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...