Monday, June 8, 2009

Anniversary Mojo

I got to play along with Julee's fabulous Mojo sketch this week. I needed a card for my in-laws wedding anniversary...and it'll be late because the day is today and I made it last night.... Rats. But hopefully its pretty enough to make up for that....
Supplies: Stamps: Ever After
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery,Versamark
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White card stock, retired DP
Accessories: White Organza Ribbon, 1 3/8 circle inch punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

8 comments:

  1. That's so beautiful! I love those images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful, Tanya. I have this SU! set on my wish list, but I'm supposed to get my new catty tomorrow so who knows how long it will be! lol I'm sure your in-laws will love this card, especially because it was lovingly handmade with them in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty enough to make up for it?? Are you kidding me this card is totally gorgeous Tanya!!!! I love it!!! The colors are so pretty and Wow that stamp set is so gorgeous stamped up!!!

    this card is one of my favorites of yours!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, Tanya!!!
    Marvelous look.
    Hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE when you use these two color combo's together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunning card sweetie just love everything about it
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this card Tanya. Great colors too.
    By the way, I have some awards waiting for you on my blog.
    Thanks for all your loving comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning card sweetie x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...