Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ever After!

"...ever after!" ...its another song in my head, lol. that one comes from Into The Woods...or maybe the Cinema Challenge two weeks ago...or maybe the stamp set I used on the card! haha!

Well, for the challenge you were supposed to use a flourish. My flourish image is being loaned out at the moment so um, you get distressed...? haha.

This is one of those movies I love but I never watch. I am obnoxiously emotional so the whole little girl-daddy thing kills me, and then the shoes/book dilemma... so I just avoid the flick, even tho its downstairs and I really do love it. Yup, I'm cool like that.

So anyway, I picked this awesome Friendly Words wheel because its got that old fashioned touch, but also, Danielle is a loyal friend and its her friends who get her thru it all. Even when her prince is a jerk, she's got her friends. I added the bluebell stamp because it worked. Its just funny that it comes from a set called Ever After. *giggle* I tried to mix in distressed edges because there is that rustic-ness to the movie.

Supplies:

Stamps: Ever After, Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel Ink: Chocolate Chip ink cartridge, Almost Amethyst Paper: Almost Amethyst, Close to Cocoa Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Mat Pack, Jumbo Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...