Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summer Page!

Ahh first page for June. This one uses Jen's CAS Sketch plus a theme from SCS for "beach balls, towels and cool blue water" and required circles, stripes and something transparent or cool blue. Alrighty! So, using some very fun photos from last summer, here's what I got... Supplies: Stamps: Taffy Alphabet Ink: Tempting Turquoise Paper: Tempting Turquoise & Whisper White card stock, Martha Stewart DP Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, Clear buttons

5 comments:

  1. You're such a together scrapbooker! I'm so far behind!! Very fun summer page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect! And look at the fun those kiddos are having.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a fab l/o sweetie, love the bright summery colours and brill fun pics x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this turned out so cute girl!!! Sorry I have been MIA lately I am not making it to any blogs but I think I have some time now to try to catch back up on some of my favorite!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous layout and a very elegant card. hugs rachxxx

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...