Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Colors of Spring!

Last week I was invited to join a blog hop with some Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from the same downline I belong to. I was super excited!! And then my life was suddenly too crazy for any stamping! AHHH! However, I have now completed a scrapbook page and realized I never shared my final Technique Card Class project! So here you go- some of my favorite shades of spring!

This card used a technique that flopped, so we stamped on the DP and then focused on the Soda Pop Tops and putting a stamped image inside! ...I'll let you know if I can make the technique work, haha!
Supplies:
Stamps: Nature Walk, Collage Curios
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
Paper: Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla card stocks, First Edition DP
Accessories: Soda Pop Tops, Daffodil thin taffeta ribbon, Natural ribbon, 1 inch circle punch

And this page has been sitting with the card stocks, photos and stamp set just waiting for me to get it put together! It fits the VSBN challenge #8, because I stamped, punched and embossed the card stock, and fits the Colors of Spring so nicely too!
Supplies:
Stamps: Creative Elements, Taffy Alphabet (retired)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip Marker, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink card stocks
Accessories: Syracuse Street Buttons (Sale-A-Bration), Natural Ribbon, Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing folder
 
 
Now go check out everyone else's Colors of Spring!
Next for the hop is JULIE!

4 comments:

  1. I love the subtle spring colors on your card and your page is great too! Love that woodgrain embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that! I love the newsprint paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the hop! I am in love with those bees right now. They look great stamped on the First Edition DSP. I also love your double layered ribbon. Great scrapbook page too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fun, creative layout of your card. Your scrapbook page is awesome too! Thanks for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...