Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Quick Creations

Today I stole some crafting time and threw a few things together, literally, haha!
This page is super simple, aside from the cutting out the leaves, but with the Big Shot, that's pretty simple too... *grin
Supplies:
Paper: Not Quite Navy textured card stock, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight & Whisper White card stocks, Parker's Patterns DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Autumn Accents Bigz Die


And this super speedy gift bag was literally thrown together this morning. Its Teacher Appreciation week this week. Sunday I had the kids each make a card for their teachers (which I was lame and forgot to photograph...sniff). Tuesday night I went to the store for a treat for the teachers. Annnnd Wednesday morning realized I needed some kind of packaging...and that I usually give the teachers a small bundle of cards from my stash....! Sooo I picked out some cards, stamped these bags, put the cards from the child, the cards for the teacher to use and the treat in there, tied it, snapped a photo and rushed the kids off to school, haha!
Supplies:
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Million Dollar Moments
Ink: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Wild Wasabi & Basic Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...