Friday, March 8, 2013

Digital Sketch!

I got to make another scrapbook page yesterday! This is of my son who after participating in his first science fair ever, got to go on to the District Level! He was so excited and we were very proud of him!
I used the current MDS Monday sketch but I had to flip it to fit these photos. I even used the technique challenge they listed of ripping the photos- which was really cool! I also got to play with a few new-to-me elements, and some new items from the Sale-A-Bration content disk! Love that!!
Supplies:
My Digital Studio / MDS2
Lemonade Stand Content Disk: Stitching, background & stripe circle DP
Domestic Goddess Content Disk: Plaid DP
Timeless Portrait Content Disk: Dotty DP

Have you tried digital scrapbooking yet? You can download a FREE 30 day trial of MDS2 and see what you think! I have really grown to enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous design!! Love those pics, too, Tanya! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Love the use of the flags; it really conveys the excitement. Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that you flipped the Sketch.. The flags really make your images stand out! I need to play around with my Sale-A-Bration disk. Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...