Monday, March 18, 2013

MDS Monday!

This time the MDS Monday challenge had a sketch and a challenge to throw in some subway art! This photo collage fit the photo spot nicely so I used words that have to do with getting glasses! *grin

I haven't decided if its too busy with the two patterns and all the words....I like the colors, I did make the background "sheet" more transparent so it would be softer...but still, there's a lot to look at. Oh well, for now its done, hee hee!
And I used 14 different fonts! It was fun to decide which words to type in upper, lower or proper case, and which font worked well too. However, for me, I put most of the words in their own text box, and copying all of them to paste them below was not so much fun, hahaha! The boxes overlapped quite a bit so that took the most time for the whole page.

Supplies:
My Digital Studio / MDS2
SaleABration 2013 content disk, Lemonade Stand content disk, recolor tool

3 comments:

  1. Great job with the words! I was too lazy to make all the text boxes, but I think it makes all the difference. Definitely worth it. Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done an awesome job with the subway art. I don't think the page is too busy at all - it's totally fun. Thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is superb! I just love what you've done with the subway art panel. And I don't think it's too busy at all! I think it's stunning. I especially love that you've used multiple photos. Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...