Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Week #9

This page looks pretty simple, I think the white background does that. And here's a little confession...sometimes after I see the page posted here I go back and make tiny adjustments. On this one I even have to fix the journaling, lol! That is a really great thing about digital tho- no tearing things out and ripping papers and ruining things...! Hooray for that! Anyway, here's another weekly page done!
Supplies:
My Digital Studio / MDS2
2013 Sale-A-Bration Content Disk

1 comment:

  1. It is interesting that when we see projects on the computer screen we see more detail.. and things that need a little fix. I'm the same way. Wonder why that is. But this page looks FABULOUS.. such a beautiful layout and, of course, wonderful pics!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...