Monday, March 25, 2013

A birthday kind of weekend...

First of all I would like to direct you to the tabs across the top of my blog, right there under the banner. See those? You might want to click on those. You might even want to just get in the habit of clicking on the one labeled "What's Going On?!" because there you will find the current promotions, sales and other happenings that Stampin' Up! is offering at any given time.

Now on to the crafting. *grin
My daughter had a birthday party to attend this weekend. I asked if she wanted to make her friend a card or if she wanted to use one from my stash. She wanted to use one...but didn't like any I had in my stash, lol. So I literally threw this one together, and yes, it uses the recently retired Sale-A-Bration stamp, but it also uses a long retired Simply Scrappin' Kit! But, it uses stuff up and it is perfect for a little boy!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Feeling Sentimental (retired)
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Primary Colors Simply Scrappin' Kit (retired)

And then it was my friend's birthday too. I realized much too late that I had packed all our gift wrapping away to the storage unit, and was not about to drive out there for a bag, lol. So I stamped a little brown lunch sack and made it all cute and birthday-y before taking it to her!
Supplies:
Stamps: Patterned Party
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight
Paper: brown lunch sack
Accessories: small hole punch, Sycamore Street ribbon (retired!)

Did you make anything fun this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...