Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sale-A-Bration is ending soon!

Very soon!! If you have any more items you have not yet ordered, you'll want to place the order before Friday!!! You can do an online order (choose me as your demonstrator) or just get me your money and your order by then! :)
While perusing blogs yesterday I found THIS card on Jen's blog and loved it. I also got a small order at my door yesterday and decided to play with this stamp set from the Spring Mini, along with some of my Sale-A-Bration DP!
Supplies:
Stamps: Feel Goods
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pool Party markers
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party & Calypso Coral card stocks, Sycamore Street DP (Sale-A-Bration only!)
Accessories: Pennant Punch, Printed Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...