Monday, March 11, 2013

Last Week

Remember my brilliant idea to keep up with scrapbooking this year by doing weekly pages? yeah. well.... haha. I did the first 4 week pages right on time and then started slipping....so last night I did Weeks #9 and 10! (this is the 11th week of the year, btw...!) I also have Week 6 98% done, but that's clearly for another day. And since Week 10 was so much fun for me (my birthday!) I'm going to share that one today!
I still love this idea and I am still working on it. I have a list going of the notable events and times when the camera comes out, to remind me what I want to put on these pages. And really, I'm only 3 weeks behind...from the right perspective! *grin
Supplies:
My Digital Studio/ MDS2
Lemonade Stand Sale-A-Bration Content Disk
Stacks of Millions Hostess Content Disk

For a while there all my scrapping had a lot of pale blues. Now its turned to grays and yellows. Is this the weather shining thru my work? hee hee...
What projects are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...