Saturday, May 25, 2013

New Catalog Workshop Information!

Next Saturday (a week from today) is my New Catalog Workshop! Anyone willing to drive here is welcome to come!
Workshops are so much fun! if you've never attended one, picture yourself hanging out with women who enjoy crafts, learning about crafting, making something cute, and enjoying yummy treats. What's not to love about that? haha!

Here are the highlights of this particular workshop:
  • Browsing the new catalog, taking one home!
  • A FREE make & take using new products!
  • Demonstrations using new stamps, new colors and other products!
  • A chance to ask questions about products you're interested in!
  • Purchase my retired stamp sets at 50% off! 
  • Cards available to purchase, ready to send to your loved ones!
  • Learn more about my classes, events, birthday club, product shares...and sign up for any you're interested in!
  • And treats!! There will be treats!
  • (my house, Noon - 2)
I am really excited about the new catalog! a couple of my local customers have already gotten their copy and one who has been not as impressed in recent years already has a long wish list ready! I really think you'll find something to love, if not lots and lots of somethings (like me).

I just need your RSVP that you would like to attend this workshop, so that I can have enough supplies prepped for your make & take. Hope to see you there!!

*If you need a catalog email me your mailing address, or you can browse it starting June 1 on my blog side bar, or! you can place an order online! Just choose me as your demonstrator to get the preferred price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...