Thursday, May 23, 2013

Newest In Colors!

As you know, with the new catalog come new In Colors. This year's colors are fabulous and yes, very trendy! Demonstrators were given a pre-order, and I got the new card stock with mine. You've seen some sneak peeks here already, but I saw this idea to feature all the new colors on Mary's blog, and then Christy did it too and I knew I had to give it a try. I started out thinking I'd CASE their layouts but as I pulled out heart after heart and tossed them in a pile, this is what was happening and I decided it was cute just like that! So that's what you get! Plus a sneak peek hostess stamp set and the sneak peek button!
Supplies:
Stamps: Banner Greetings
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Paper: Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar & Coastal Cabana card stocks
Accessories: Very Vintage Buttons, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...