Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Shoebox Swap 2: Big Shot & Sneak Peek!

Today's cards come from my upline meeting/shoebox swap, and all use sets that are in the Spring Mini but will also be in the new catalog which is always a happy thing!

First up I have Cathee's card. I like how simple it is, and yet there's a lot to see!

Designed by Cathee Anderson
Supplies:(to the best of my memory/guessing ability)
Stamps: Oh, Hello
Ink: Calypso Coral, Gumball Green, Basic Gray
Paper:  Epic Day DP, Very Vanilla & Daffodil Delight card stocks
Accessories: Square Punch (for pennant edge) Ovals Collection Framelits, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals

And then I have Judene's card. A clean&simple, but very fun card! Also, she featured a couple sneak peek items- the cute ability to make an embellishment in any color you might need! See the adorable little flower? She made those using our new clay and molds, and now we have a Crushed Curry flower! I was excited to play with these. I was concerned that the dried clay might be like ceramic, which would not hold up in the mail, but its kind of rubbery and soft. Yeay for playing with new products!!
Designed by Judene Hale
Supplies: (to the best of my memory/guessing ability)
Stamps: Oh, Hello
Ink: Crushed Curry pad, refill & Marker (to add color to rose)
Paper: Gingham Garden DP, Crushed Curry, Night of Navy & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Paper Doilies, Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds, Ovals Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals 

One more cute card featuring the new clay embellishments is from Carol. Such a pretty, springy card! She even used a stamp from a Best Of collection! Have you ordered any of those??
Designed by Carol Osborne
Supplies: (to the best of my memory/guessing ability)
Stamps: Secret Garden, Best of Butterflies
Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Calypso Coral
Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds, Big Shot, Secret Garden Framelits, Top Note Bigz Die, Pearl Basic Jewels

What do you think? Are you excited to see the new catalog? I know I am excited to get more new products, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...