Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Purple Flowers

Today's card is brought to you by Julie's sketch, which can be found HERE on the Craft Project Central blog! I tried to use something besides flowers, but all the images I have that are current were way too big, so, flowers it is! Besides I thought it was a great sketch and have been wanting to play with it for a while.
I did stamp a greeting, but it came out very wonky in a bad way, haha, so I had to flip the Pear piece over. This time I left a greeting off!
Supplies:
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder & Pear Pizazz card stocks
Accessories: White stitched grosgrain ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I love Summer Silhouettes! Thanks for participating in the Creating Pretty Cards challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...