Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Teacher Appreciation

Last week school ended around here. I like to put together some kind of teacher gift to thank my kids' teachers for their efforts through the school year. I've been staying simple in recent years (I guess since having two kids in school...) and here's what I do...
I take the kids to the store to pick out a treat for the teacher, like movie-theater candy usually. Then I include a package of microwave popcorn. I choose out a variety of cards from my stash, and put it all in a stamped lunch sack, along with a card I've written in to the teacher, thanking them.
And here are the projects from this year, photos taken about 10:00 pm, the night before, because ya know, I didn't have any warning that school was ending soon...? hee hee...

 And the finished sacks with some cute little tags so we know who's is whose.
Supplies:
Stamps: Creative Elements
Ink: Midnight Muse, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Midnight Muse card stock, lunch sacks
Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Designer Label Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...