Sunday, February 1, 2015

Blog Hop: Let's Sale-A-Brate!

As I hope you already know, Sale-A-Bration is in full swing! This year it runs until March 31, so you still have plenty of time to place orders and earn your free product! Today we are all featuring this new product, and how fun is it to see new toys in action!

So far, I only have the Lotus Blossom stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration products (altho I did get a set of Blendabilities too!) so that's what I have to share today!

First up, this very autumny card...I used the layout from CAS(E) This Sketch, and kept it quite clean and simple. I have pinned dozens of Lotus Blossom cards and seen even more and I really love using two colors of ink to make the flowers.
Supplies:
Stamps: Lotus Blossom
Ink: Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist card stocks
Accessories: Chevron Ribbon, Dimensionals

Next up, I have this pretty card, altho masking off the doily edge was a liiiittle tricky, haha! I used the latest Freshly Made Sketch, and yes, I turned the card base the other direction.
Supplies:
Stamps: Lotus Blossom
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss card stocks, Park Lane DP, Gold Glimmer DP, Paper Doily
Accessories: Big Shot, Banners Die

That's all for me, but go see what Cheryl has created with her Sale-A-Bration stash! Then hop on thru everyone's blogs, and be sure and leave comments! *grin! And don't forget- you can earn all of this for FREE!!!

6 comments:

  1. Just so pretty! The doily is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty lotus blossoms! Thanks for sharing one at FMS! And I love your blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards! I love those flowers! They look so elegant in those rich colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The contrast on that first card is beautiful! They both so look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea to center the lotus flower on the doily. cute cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...