Friday, January 30, 2015

Love Is Kindness

Today's is another simple card. This time I used the Mojo Monday sketch but turned it to the side...and I moved the ribbon almost entirely. Hmm...okay, nevermind, this card was inspired by the Mojo Monday sketch, haha! And I have actually already participated in this week's sketch, so that's fine. Just a little funny...
Anyway, this time I colored the tulips with my Crisp Cantaloupe marker and the Calypso Coral Blendabilities! I like the even lighter shade on there!
Supplies:
Stamps: Love Is Kindness
Ink: Memento Black, Calypso Coral Blendabilities, Crisp Cantaloupe marker
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Early Espresso card stocks, Paper Doilies
Accessories: White Taffeta Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...