Sunday, November 1, 2015

Blog Hop: Simply Steppin' It Up!

Hello again! Welcome to our blog hop, which also means welcome to a new month! November is here already!!
So for today, I kept it a 100% November-y card! Leaves, and a thank you! Sounds perfect to me! I also used the latest from Freshly Made Sketches as my starting point. This is one thing I love about sketches- it makes it so easy to step it up or keep it simple!

I started by keeping it super simple, cute, sweet and totally mailable!! I just changed up the colors of the leaves and the direction they are falling!
Supplies: 
Stamps: Seasonal Snapshot 2015, Work of Art
Ink: Delightful Dijon, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze
Paper: Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla card stocks

Then to step it up, I punched the leaves out with my Hexagon punch, inked up the edges and popped them up on Dimensionals! Still all the same cute, sweet and mailable with just a touch more personality. And you could make tons of these too! 
Supplies: 
Stamps: Seasonal Snapshot 2015, Work of Art
Ink: Delightful Dijon, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze
Paper: Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Hexagon Punch, Dimensionals

Now hop on over to Cheryl's blog and see what she's created! Then continue thru the hop for more inspiration, and leave us your thoughts too! We all love comments on our work! 



6 comments:

  1. These cards are such pretty 'November-y' cards! Both samples are lovely. I love the quick and easy version, and the stepped up card isn't that much more complicated, but really shows how a few alterations can make a big impact. Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very quick and easy cards! I love that--easy to duplicate! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your clean and simple style Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you popped the leaves on the hexagon's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of these CAS beauties. Wonderful example of how just a little extra can really step up a card. What a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice fall cards. Can't go wrong with leaves!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...