Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Calendar Pages

Happy Tuesday! Look at that- two posts in a row of stuff *I created!
Today I'm featuring a two-fer. Readers from the last few holiday seasons will know I make a calendar for my parents, and for my in-laws as Christmas gifts. For my in-laws I just show off my own family, because there is just no way to fit in everyone. No way. haha... For my parents however, I fit in as many family members as I can each month, from my parents down. This means I get to make two different calendars!
Last year I was smart enough to "recycle" a page, just swapped out the photos. I noticed when I was putting together one of these pages that I had about the same number of photos for the other's October page- and so here we have it! I did resize photos to make them fit correctly, but the page itself remained exactly the same! I used THIS page as the inspiration for the layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...