Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Falling Leaves

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in the United States so I am taking a small break from Christmas cards to observe that a little better.
This card is made for a friend. Typically when people list the things they are thankful for, they list their friends. I can think of more than a few people I could send this to, and I am extremely grateful for the good friends in my life.

Today I used the Retro Sketch as my starting point. I don't think I've used this set for autumn yet, so it was time I did! And I seriously love that wood grain DP- what better way to use it than with a tree?
Supplies:
Stamps: Sprinkles of Life
Ink: Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry marker, Mossy Meadow marker
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Mossy Meadow & Whisper White card stocks, Into the Woods DP
Accessories: Into The Woods ribbon, Classy Designer Buttons, Old Olive Bakers Twine, Tree Builder Punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...