Monday, November 16, 2015

Nutcracker Ornament!

Happy Monday to you! I got more stamping done this weekend, including Christmas cards for me upcoming class! Yeay!!!
Today's card uses the Mojo Monday sketch from last week, so I'm linking late, but I saw exactly how to make it work so I went ahead and used it! Love when that works out!! I colored the ornament image with Blender Pens and a stack of ink pads. Also- I love that candy cane striped vellum!
Supplies:
Stamps: Sparkly Seasons
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red, Pacific Point, Always Artichoke, Delightful Dijon, Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White &; Always Artichoke card stocks, Holidays Fancy Foil Vellum
Accessories: Blender Pens, Big Shot, Seasonal Frame Thinlits dies, Banners dies, Dimensionals

and another shot so you can see the shine on the vellum:
Pretty, huh?
Well be sure to keep coming back this week to see the rest of my creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...