Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Music Box for Christmas

This set is seriously SO much fun! It was high on my to-get list as soon as the Mini came out and I am SO glad I got it!! As soon as I saw this ballarina image I knew exactly who was getting a card with it, and I finally got to create it!
I used the latest sketch from the TGIF challenge blog, and possibly my favorite current Christmas-y accessory- the white Glitter Ribbon! I'm pretty sure this will be part of my Christmas Card class. I love it! And the pink falling snow!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Sparkly Seasons
Ink: Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Blushing Bride Marker
Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Basic Gray card stocks
Accessories: White Glitter Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. Oh how pretty.. so lovely. I love this sweet set, but just couldn't buy them all! lol

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...