Friday, November 27, 2015

November Paper Pumpkin!

I wasn't kidding- yesterday, Thanksgiving Day, was amazing. This was my facebook post, after midnight last night (or this morning, rather...)
"Thanksgiving 2015 = 260 Photos. 4 tables, 26 chairs, 1 ham, 2 turkeys, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, homemade stuffing, sweet potato casserole, rainbow jello, cranberries, great-grandma's "pudding", homemade rolls, stuffed mushrooms & a veggie tray. 37 people for dessert- oreo pies, apple pie, peach pie, key lime pie, pecan pie, banana cream pie, lemon meringue pie, pumpkin pies, apple streusel pie, caramel apple cheesecake, pumpkin cheesecake, heath bar pie, mint oreo pie, snickerdoodle cheesecake, salted caramel cheesecake, pb/graham cracker pie. A lovely, full day (6am-9pm) of happy family time and great memories made! I feel extremely blessed and so thankful for these people in my life, and many more."
Along with this family picture, the dining room, three of my parents four kids, cousins playing, two of my dad's siblings and their spouses, and a whole lotta dessert! 

But that's not what you're here for. Here are the newest Paper Pumpkin creations I put together late last night while waiting to make sure my furnace was in fact, going to heat the house up all the way before going to bed. (someone {me} turned it off to not waste heat while loading up the van to-grandmothers-house-we-go on Wednesday...so it was ten degrees colder than usual when we got home, and when it's 28* outside, ten degrees makes a difference! So last night I was very thankful for hot chocolate, extra blankets, warm socks and forced heating throughout my house! And this morning I was thankful for the chance to sleep in!!!)
These are the two designs the Paper Pumpkin kit comes with, but I envision trimming the printed cards in half to make even more projects!
 The mistletoe is die cut, and you add the cute white pearls to this one...
 And the holly leaves are also die cut, and there are red pearls for this one!
There will be lots more projects made from this kit- count on it!

And if you're thinking Black Friday deals, be sure and click HERE to review the Online Extravaganza sale!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE both of your cards with all the pearls!
    (Checked out the Extravaganza.. May have to order!!)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...