Friday, November 20, 2015

Silent Night

Today's card was one of those I literally wrestled with. I tried several different things trying to make the sketch work and make a card I liked. I also wanted a way to let class attendees use some pretty DP, without knowing how many people plan to attend, haha! After trying multiple things (sponging...negative space...) I ended up altering the sketch, which you can find HERE, and switching the word and die cut pieces completely! But I think I'm happy with it like this.
*and pardon the weird lighting...the sun was already setting by the time I was home and able to photograph the card!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Jingle All The Way
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy card stock,
Accessories: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Die, Big Shot, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...