Sunday, November 22, 2015

Hello!

Yep, even a Sunday post this week!
I haven't had much stamping time lately, and what I have had has been spent working towards a Christmas Card class. Today I thought I'd switch gears and do a little more autumn before December starts! This afternoon I am planning to write some thank you notes, so of course I'll need to replenish that stash just a bit too!
This card design comes from wanting to play along with the NAC color challenge before time was up, and I also used a sketch from the Viva La Verve blog. And I completely switched things up with a stamp set I haven't paid much attention to in what feels like forever, but is really probably just a matter of weeks... haha! The fern is stamped off in Old Olive, for the lighter shade, and then I inked it with Early Espresso, stamped first on my scratch paper, then twice on the card panel for the two shades. I like that method!
And again with the lighting!! I have got to be done stamping earlier in the day!
Supplies:
Stamps: Butterfly Basics, Six Sided Sampler
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Early Espresso card stocks, Into The Woods DP
Accessories: Into The Woods ribbon, Butterflies dies, Big Shot, Dimensionals, stapler

4 comments:

  1. so pretty!! and, I love the sunlight in your pic!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, Tanya! Great use of the colors! Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout of this card. A great take on the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the layered fern stamping. Such a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...