Monday, November 9, 2015

A Snowy Card!

I got to stamp a little this weekend!! That means a post today, and I have others planned for this week too! Hooray!
For this card, I used the latest Freshly Made sketch.
I only had two people attend my Halloween card class -not a surprising fact, but I did wonder what I was going to do with 25 spider web doilies...! Well, I flipped it over and stuck it on cool blue card stock and asked my son if it looked like a snowflake. He said "yeah, that's a pretty snowflake! But...it also looks a little like a spider web..." hee hee hee! Of course I had to give a try! What do you think?? The snowman and the embossed 'snow' helps for sure.
Supplies:
Stamps: Sparkly Seasons
Ink: Memento Black ink, Pool Party marker, Tangelo Twist marker
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Pool Party
Accessories: Spider Web Doilies, Big Shot, Snow Flurries embossing folder, Wide Oval Punch

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love that sweet little snowman and that beautiful snowy web!! I think it's a great idea to flip those doilies around! It looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Frosty and fun! The doily makes a marvelous snowflake! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...