Monday, March 2, 2009

Challenge & Design Team chance!

You know I *love* these Whiff of Joy images, and Katherine is having the WOJ challenge (for the last two weeks!) be part of a chance to be a guest designer on her team! Ack! Yes, I would LOVE that!!! Unfortunately, these two weeks have been more than a bit nuts (as you noticed!) so this is the best I have. I was hoping to make a few cards with the required sketch and pick my favorite....haha, guess this is it! Supplies:
Stamps: Willow with Hot Cocoa
Ink: Black
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust & White card stock, Autumn Vine DP (retired)
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen, Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Clear Buttons, Natural Hemp

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya, I love the colour choice you have used, gorgeous image. joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya,

    I really hope you get the chance!!! I am a bit jaded today as I found out I did not make a team I had really wanted to make. I think I have now tried out for around 20 teams and have never been choosen 2 of them have really broken my heart and today was one of them!!!

    Then I happened upon a Stamp store with a quote that said somthing to the terms of

    When the world has told you over and over to quit look to God he will tell you to give it one more try!

    I really think I was lead to that store today because I needed to see that and quit feeling so devastated and upset!!!!

    Ahhh When one door closes another one opens that is for sure!!!

    Good Luck Tanya I will be crossing my fingers for you!!! (If you do not get it though do not let yourself get down it is not worth it and I know that better than most right now!!! LOL!!!!)

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Tanya. Good luck with the call!!

    xx Naoual

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Tanya! Good luck with the design team!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...