Monday, May 3, 2010

The end of my scrappy weekend...

I hope you got a chance to get a little scrapping done. After all, this past Saturday was National Scrapbook Day! I spent it at a booth for a craft fair...but I'm pretty sure I made up for it the weekend before, scrapping my little heart out! I wasn't able to participate with all of the challenges, but here is the rest of what I did get done...!
This page was for "A Minute to Win It" and it had a specific "recipe" of what to use on your page. I do apologize for the plethora of retired items on the page...but maybe it will inspire you to combine some random things in your craft space!

Now for the digital pages... I did three challenges with the My Digital Studio software!
First up, a page for "Dog The Bounty Hunter". We were supposed to scrap someone being caught in the act...how's this for a disaster caught on film? LOL.

this page was for "The Apprentice", and was a sketch challenge.

and finally, this was for "Rock of Love". What says hard rock like lullabies? LOL. We had a sketch to follow, plus we needed a music element. I thought a list of favorite bedtime songs, and a picture of us on a typical night was a good way to incorporate that.

1 comment:

  1. Tanya,
    Your scrapbook pages are all great. I have to say I am really proud of you and all you are getting accomplished....I'm jealous too!!
    Keep up the good work, and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...